NC State Council Church Report
You can complete the Online Report Form Here or Download & Print the Form below.
New Church Report Form Instructions
(Instructions for completing each line item and explanation of calculated amounts)
1. Pastoral Financial Support – Each pastor is required to pay 10% of his/her tithes paid to their churches, to the NCSC each Council session. Ten percent of the pastor’s tithes will represent the pastoral financial support line item.
2. Missions – as defined by the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World is to mean, thosefunds collected and designated for International Missions. However, for the purpose of supporting virgin fields here at home, which means support of churches started in new areas where there is no existing PAW church. Therefore, an option is provided for you to check the box for which your funds should be designated.
3. Membership Dues – Each member of the church is required to pay $1.25 for membership dues. This money is required to be paid by the church regardless of whether collected from the individual member or not. Example: If you have 100 members, it is required that this line item reflect a dollar amount of 100 x $1.25 = $125.00 each Council and per this report.
4. Church Love Offering – Each church is required to give the minimum amount suggested of $100.00 by no means limits the church to $100.00. This is simply a “love offering.”
5. Bishop’s Love Offering – No limited or minimum amount is suggested on this line item. This is purely a “love offering.” Each Council and per this report, this request is made. Thank you for your love and support.
6. PAW Assessment – (Use amount due per Treasurer’s Office). This amount can be paid monthly or per council, three (3) times per year.
7. Aenon Bible College – The Organization’s Bible College is supported by private donations and generous giving of its affiliates.
8. Other –any special projects or other non-recurring donations.