Elder Stephen Hithe, Jr., President
The mission of the NC State Council Men’s Ministry Auxiliary is to provide men with the resources to develop Godly character and help equip them to influence their world for Jesus Christ.
* To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
* To unite men in Bible Study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
* To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of our entire church family.
* To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.
* To become a magnet for service and a resource for the council, regions and local churches.
What We Do and What to Expect
* Presidential Congress Breakfast.
* Monthly Men’s Ministry News Letter.
* Planned community service projects.
* Fellowship sporting events (Atlanta - Falcons, Hawks, Braves), (Charlotte – Panthers, Hornets), (Durham – Bulls (baseball)), and (Washington, DC – Redskins, Wizards, Nationals).
* NC State Council Men’s Ministry Annual Recognition Awards, recognizing service with a “spirit of excellence” at the regional, church and individual levels.
* NC State Council Men’s Ministry unity T-Shirts, and Polo’s.
* “The Huddle” (fellowship and prayer).
* Mentoring our successors.
* Monthly list of spiritual and leadership recommended readings for men.
* Monthly conference calls between NC State Council Men’s Auxiliary officers, and State Council Men’s Ministry Regional leaders to enhance brotherhood organization, administration, participation, fellowship, planning events, leadership and spiritual growth.